[Trash-talk] Queen Helen

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 20:27:15 PDT 2003

>Thanks to those that filled me in (Wlison and Lou). I
>was worried that the club went under. I noticed that
>Elfie takes a while to respond to emails.

Oh well, thats not a suprise.. I've been waiting for a letter since the
first time Elfi came to stay with me (February 2001) so I've been waiting a
long time. :-D But yeah, um, I've a good history with Elfi so i feel i
should defend the girl in her absence.

As one part of the Queen Helen fan club crew, I would like to apologise to
*everyone* who has missed out on stuff. It is really not intentional but
please, if you feel badly treated, please email (and be nice - anger gets
you nowhere) garbagefanclub at hotmail.com and say whats up. I'll try to get to
Elfi and we'll get this sorted okay?

The sooner I bow out of FOF the better but I want to at least put something
into the actual fanclub because I always did want to be really active but
things have been hard. And I know Elfi can claim the same, but thats no
excuse. People are relying on us and we *will* deliver! So don't worry. I'm
sure I can russle up some little promotional items for everyone. I'll get
hold of the addresses of all members and see what I can do... :)

Sorry to everyone but please be patient. QH is still the way to go and as
for Fish on Fire, it may suck but I still kick ass so be nice to me! The
only good thing about Fish on Fire was the friends I made! :-D Oh and the
fact it gave me friend Daniel something to say to Shirley... ("Oh my friend
Louise couldn't be here but she'll be there tomorrow. She does Fish on Fire"
"Oh yeah. I know her. Tell her I said hi." READ: fuck off scary guy making
me sign self-help books. I love my friends)

Hmm, I did love FOF actually... :( I'm feeling nostalgic.. who wants to here
the FOf history? :P

Btw, Claire went to boarding school and kinda just disappeared... but no
comment on that! :-D