[Trash-talk] ngr: survey/boredom/dont kill me

curtis slv0000 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 28 23:42:25 PDT 2003

Why do I always feel compelled to fill these things out?

Name: Curtis
Do you like it?: not really, but my mom wanted to name me Clarence, so I'm thankful for Curtis
Nicknames: not in the last 25 years
Screen names: slv0000, based on the name of my employer, Sound Lights Video
Age: 42
Birthday: Sept. 19
Location: right now? Artesia, New Mexico. Halfway between Roswell and Carlsbad. I'm from Dallas, TX and still work there, but I've lived in Kansas City, MO for a year now.
Crush: a new one every day
Natural hair color: dirty blonde
Current hair color: same
favouriteTeacher: Carol Narsutis, my journalism teacher in high school
favouriteDrink: diet coke w/lemon
Do you have a bf/gf?: no, a wife
Do you have a crush?: frequently but never serious, there are always cute women walking around
How long have you liked him/her?: only minutes
If you're single... why are you single?: n/a
How long was your longest relationship?: 18 years and still going, hah! longer than some of you have been alive.
How long was your shortest relationship?: an hour or two
Last thing you heard: Dressy Bessy - Music Go Round and Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Fever to Tell
Last thing you saw: Dallas Stars hockey playoff highlights on ESPN
Last thing you said: "Love you, talk to you tomorrow. Go Stars"
Who is the last person you saw?: the desk clerk at the hotel I'm checked into
Who is the last person you kissed?: my wife
Who is the last person you hugged?: my wife