[Trash-talk] ngr: survey/boredom/dont kill me

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 20:24:40 PDT 2003

Don't worry, i won't kill you, in stead I have decided to give out some
honest answers. Or at least try to... ;)

>Name: Anette S.
>Do you like it? I used to hate it, but I think it's ok now.
>Nicknames: Annie, Kanutten (nobody's called me any in years, tho)
>Screen names: @nette, bowdownto at nette(bowdowntoanette), the_pesky_vermin,
>the_busyfizzy, shirleys_darkling
>Age: 20
>Birthday: december 8, born 5 days late
>Location: Tørvikbygd (Hardanger), Norway - about 1 1/2 hour drive south of
>Bergen Crush: nah... I haven't had a crush on anyone since..... I'm ashamed
>to say it, but I had a crush on Michael Jakcson many, MANY years ago! Last
>crush I ever had.
>Natural hair color: bright brown, som parts are quite dark, other part
>quite bright
>Current hair color: it's called Dark Intense Red, but it's kind of faded
>now.. when my roots become a bit more clear I'll dye them black and cut my
>hair a wee bit.
>favouriteTeacher: well, Tone Aanderaa was cool, but Arfinn Hopland was the
>best teacher I ever had. Been years since I seen any of them, tho.
>favouriteDrink: jd&coke (shell, you're a man of my taste!), non-alcohol I'd
>say milk (yaaaay, like the song!! *lol*) or coffee (cappuchino or latte)
>Do you have a bf/gf?: no
>Do you have a crush?: like I said, I haven't had a crush in a really long
>time.. but there are some individuals out there I fancy. i don't spend my
>days fantacising about them, tho..
>How long have you liked him/her?: *ahem*cough*ahem*
>If you're single... why are you single?: cos I don't easily let people in,
>there has to be something special about you to catch my
>interrest....probably why I get totally turned off when I'm drunk..guys try
>their best and I don't even notice. *rolleyes at self*
>How long was your longest relationship?: about 3 months
>How long was your shortest relationship?: I dunno....between minutes and
>hours
>Last thing you heard: fleetwood mac/lindsay buckingham performing Go
>Insane, currently listening to no doubt/garbage/distillers performing Call
>Me
>Last thing you saw: The Simpsons falling asleep in church dreaming biblical
>dreams
>Last thing you said: probably "hahaha" while watching the simpsons
>Who is the last person you saw?: neighbour
>Who is the last person you kissed?: Jonny
>Who is the last person you hugged?: who knows, I'm not the hugging kind..
>maybe Shirley?? Haha! I wouldn't be surprised if it was..!

Oh, am I at the end already?? Hm. I think I'll watch a movie and then go to
bed. I'm totally knackered and I have to get up at 6am tomorrow. It's only
7.30, tho. Meh, fuck it, I need sleep.

@nette

"I can take you out with just a flick of my wrist[...]Bow down to me! STOP
IT!!!!"
-Supervixen at Brixton-

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"