[Trash-talk] ngr: Re: survey/boredom/dont kill me

Ian Abbott iabbott at ruiner.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 29 00:31:38 PDT 2003

Hmm, methinks this is a ploy for Lou to stalk me better, but what the hell.
I can always lie :)

Name: ian
Do you like it?: yep, considering what the alternatives were
Nicknames: stouffer
Screen names: Those who need to know already know
Age: 31
Birthday: I'm a Leo, work it out
Location: SE England
Crush: mmm, not saying. Orange crush is not bad. :)
Natural hair color: mouse brown, going grey (blonde til 8 or 9, weird eh?)
Current hair color: ditto
favouriteTeacher: um?
favouriteDrink: vodka
Do you have a bf/gf?: ties into Status really, so no.
Do you have a crush?: blimey, this is like talking to that deaf bloke in my
local record shop. Didn't I already answer this?
How long have you liked him/her?: Hmm, you're not listening are you. (taps
on head, 'hello? Hello? Anyone in there?')
If you're single... Why are you single?: Because I haven't been looking.
Quite happy at the moment... Of course, they always run faster than me which
is a factor.
How long was your longest relationship?: Hmm, about 18 months?
How long was your shortest relationship?: About a millisecond probably.
Last thing you heard?: 100th Window - Massive Attack (currently encoding to
AAC in iTunes 4)
Last thing you saw?: My feet, beyond the periphery of this LCD on my laptop.
Beyond that, Massive Attack @ Brixton Academy was last live show a week and
a bit ago (blinding).
Last thing you said?: Bugger this, I'm going home.
Who is the last person you saw?: My next-door neighbour.
Who is the last person you kissed?: A close friend. Nuff said.
Who is the last person you hugged?: Same close friend. Last time I was
hugged though was by my ex-boss made redundant who was very very drunk and
putting the world to rights.

There we go...
Ian