[Trash-talk] ngr: survey/boredom/dont kill me

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 18:26:03 PDT 2003

shell darling yours is so boring.. its all sirin sirin sirin.. *tuts* you
wants to hear about that.. : (only kidding dear you're boootiful! i have a
big pic of you in my bedroom!)

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********