[Trash-talk] s u p e r v i x e n

Ian Abbott iabbott at ruiner.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 29 00:16:38 PDT 2003

Mind you, I don't think we should be taking it too seriously. After all, the
song gets its title from a Russ Meyer film...

If we were talking Tori Amos' Scarlet's Walk, then we'd be dealing with a
proper thread connecting the tracks, but this is Garbage here. They've yet
to dabble their toes into the ponds of concept albums. Maybe that's Album
4...

Ian