[Trash-talk] ngr: survey/boredom/dont kill me

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 12:49:59 PDT 2003

if you dont want to readit then dont read it but im bored and im interested
to see what other people would get if they did this.. but of course i doubt
anyone will actually do it but thats up to yourselves!

this is one of these surveys that you hate gettign in your inbox and here it
comes

Name: louise
Do you like it?: it could be worse
Nicknames: yeah, loads, mostly created by myself :P..lou, loula, loula
vixen, ones that other people call me.... loula bitch, frenchie, pl,
louitia, lulabel, lou lou, louie (*gag*), bizatch, mark,
Screen names: firefish, shirley vixen, loula vixen, cherryvanilla,
paranoidsupervixen, sam13x and others i'm sure
Age: 17
Birthday: 27 december
Location: eeesh, even if i told you , you wouldnt know it
Crush: why is this such a popular question in surveys? i have two. one
female, one male.. the female one is jackie - my 36 year old boss - yes i
like them old... :/
Natural hair color: light brown with pieces of blonde and red
Current hair color: it said hypnotic red on the packet but bits are like
pinky purple and orange
favouriteTeacher: i cant think of any apart from members of my family, that
i dont completely dispise
favouriteDrink: apple juice...but i also love shots..:-D tequila,  red label
absinthe (oh yes)green aftershock, cranberry archers (yum yum yum),
goldschlager - how easy is it to see that im a teenager with those dinking
tastes? :P
Do you have a bf/gf?: nopes i dont.. i seem to get one a year and ive
already exhausted my quota for this year i think
Do you have a crush?: yes and i think i already mentioned that... everyone
who is anyone knows who they are ;)
How long have you liked him/her?: female -last august, male - march
If you're single... why are you single?: erm, why do you think? because no
one wants to go out with me.. :P *shrugs* oh and im emotionally inept.. oh
god its been so long since ANYTHING! :P
How long was your longest relationship?: 8 months
How long was your shortest relationship?: a few minutes.. trust me those are
the best ones... :P no ive only ever had two relationships so then the other
one was 1 month. i just liked being a little whore.. :/
Last thing you heard: blondie - nothing is real but the girl
Last thing you saw: the computer screen, due to the fact it is right in
front of me....
Last thing you said: "lima get off me" to one of my lambs, lima.
Who is the last person you saw?: some man who came to the door
Who is the last person you kissed?: what kinda kiss do you mean? *laughs*
agota, otherwise known as red_woman_red. however, that wasnt a proper kiss
(or a series of proper kisses should i say?). my last kiss kiss was...
december...
Who is the last person you hugged?: does a lamb count? cos then it was
argon.

okays that was amusing... i feel so much better now... er...

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********