[Trash-talk] Challenge Garbage!!

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 00:18:10 PDT 2003

>I want to have some contest with Steve that involves me polishing his >head
Hahahahaha!!! Why am I suddenly reminded of Homer Simpson? Oh, yeah, that's
why! When he worked in the bowling hall he shoved his head into the bowling
ball polishing hole. *lol*

@nette

"I can take you out with just a flick of my wrist[...]Bow down to me! STOP
IT!!!!"
-Supervixen at Brixton-

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"