[Trash-talk] Re: Challenge Garbage!!

Ian Abbott iabbott at ruiner.demon.co.uk
Sun Apr 27 21:16:50 PDT 2003

I think I'd do pretty well in such an environment due to a lot of
practice over the years... :) Mind you, I'm only starting to detox from
the previous week. Thought I was going to die earlier on and I'd only
been drinking a short while, admittedly 6pm to 3am on average, but only
a few days...

Anyway, bring it on!
ian