[Trash-talk] Shirl takes #10

Susan Senn kanuz at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 26 04:42:13 PDT 2003

There was a poll up and our Ms. Manson took #10.   Ilike the results of this
poll because it actually has women in rock.  I'm just excited cause Brody
took #1 and Agent M (Tsunami Bomb) took #11 and even though she doesn't like
me, I like her.  Anyway link:
http://www.missminx.com/poll.html

Susan

"How can you love me if you don't know me? I stink really bad." - Courtney
Love

"Garbage is a group of un-talented, UGLY 40 and 50 year olds who try to act
young and cool. They are the most awful band I've ever heard, MUCH worse
than the Beatles. I can't stand these people, they are SO bad!" Cassie of
the Anti-Garbage site.