[Trash-talk] Five Night Stand bootleg

Pete Calvert pete.calvert at ntlworld.com
Sat Apr 26 02:02:41 PDT 2003

I was in Manchester to see Sisters of Mercy (who were excellent btw) for a
couple of days and picked up a copy of the Five Night Stand bootleg.  Has
anyone else got a copy as I think it is pretty good.  It is good quality,
both in the sound (I'm guessing it's from the soundboard) and the
production.

The trouble was a nearly lost it as I went to a noodle bar afterwards and
left it there, which wasn't a good idea.  I didn't realise until I had got
back from Rockworld.  Luckily I went there this morning and was able to
collect it.

Anyway if anyone is interested I'll MP3 it and stick it online somewhere,
probably the abmg ng.

cya

Pete

Oh yeah, I've just got back from seeing All About Eve, and if you get the
chance, go and see them, as they are brilliant.