[Trash-talk] red heads?

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 21:59:22 PDT 2003

Haha! As a matter of fact, I am a HUGE Simpsons fan. They're on TV every day
(except Saturday and Sunday), started sending two episodes pr day this week
(YAAAAAAAAAY). I remember the Max Power episode you're referring to, hehe..
Altho I don't understnad what would remind you of that episode. I feel quite
stupid today...... Well, starting to feel stupid after messing up a lot on
the web.

@nette

"I can take you out with just a flick of my wrist[...]Bow down to me! STOP
IT!!!!"
-Supervixen at Brixton-

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"