HEY!!!.....RE: [Trash-talk] red heads?

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 21:52:57 PDT 2003

Just read through my original post and I never said anything about higher or
lower threshold for pain (that stuff really confuses me, I'm not a very
smart individual). I said MORE SENSITIVE, I don't know if that means higher
or lower.

@nette

"I can take you out with just a flick of my wrist[...]Bow down to me! STOP
IT!!!!"
-Supervixen at Brixton-

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"