[Trash-talk] sgr: belfast (and garbagey happenings)

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 20 01:13:44 PDT 2003

so ive been in belfast for the past week - which explains my slight silence
after my sudden burst of posting recently

btw no one has to read this (except alan cos he reads everything i think..
:P)

but yeah i was there on work experience... in the royal courts of justice...

on the first day i went to hectors house (a record collectors store that i
LOVE) and oh, he must've known i was coming cos he had the queer 7", some
other weird 7" (which i didnt buy.. i didnt trust it.. a bootleg maybe?? it
had stupid girl and queer on it.. too weird), only happy when it rains 7"
and some other stuff.. he does this every DAMN time! he gets new garbage
stuff.. *grr* this isnt right.. im trying not to be a freaky girl but how
can i when people like little hec get in new garbage things that i dont have
(oh and goodbye mrmackenzie 7"'s)..also he sells them pretty cheap...

so i bought queer, ohwir and goodbye mr mackenzie - open your arms (i think)
7"'s.. anyone want trash 30-something.. the interview cd.. he has that..
anyways!

so yeah that was cool...

later on that day i got the bus up the lisburn road.. i didnt know where my
stop was and i got off at the kings hall instead and walked back...

the kings hall. wow. memories.
i actually stood outside and just felt suitably stunned.. i remembered being
a kid.. i remembered seeing the words "TONIGHT: GARBAGE" in huge letters
above the entrance.. i remember.. *feeling*.. im a "different" kind of fan
now.. i know a little more about what happens but it was so amazing.. damn i
want more than anything that they will come back to northern ireland..

this is MY country.. belfast is MY city.. i *love* it so much..

i was being very cosmpolitan this week.. lying in the city hall lawns..
walking to work through shaftsbury and stranmillis.. drinking in cutters
wharf.. the city was *beautiful* in the sunlight.. EVERYONE on tt has to
come to belfast and i will show you one of the most amazing cities in the
world.. i know a lot of (not necessarily northern irish people) who
appreciate it as one of the nicest cities in the world.. (aargh gerard
thinks it better than new york! they are different!!!)

of course i wasnt just cosmopolitan.. i was very very drunk.. every night..
:/ and working in the courts during the day.. my friends really suffered im
afraid.. alcohol is BAD BAD BAD! especially with me.. i have now locked my
phone up and it is never coming out with me again.. considering i
(supposedly.. i dont actually remember) rang a girlfriend at 3.30am to see
if she knew that i loved her... :/ (no wonder i have no friends! :P)

but anyways im rambling.. ive been working too much.. :)

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********