[Trash-talk] Re: [NGR] woo-hoo!!

Renee Danger Fernandez renee at newinfection.com
Sat Apr 19 14:24:08 PDT 2003

i've been here for.. wayyyyy.. tooo.. long...

gah. now that i think about it.. since.. 7th grade which would have
been.. 94? 95? i don't remember which half of the school year i joined
during.

of course i have unsubbed and resubbed a few times when it got
overwhelmingly stupid.. oh and all the aliases and handles i've gone
by.. subhuman.. aftergl0w.. tripwyre.. ohman ohman.

but yeah. trash talk is definitely the -original- garbage fan.. uh.
thing.

_renee