[Trash-talk] Proof that G are recording ; O / someone *please* tape KIAB

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 19 02:28:53 PDT 2003

there are several photos of shirley and matt in the photos section. never
saw those before. and his diary entries are fun to read. the latest entry is
fun, however it is non-garbage-related. so i will refrain from quoting it.
but he mentions the white stripes, protools, and jimi hendrix all in the
same thought. i love it!

-alan-