[Trash-talk] Proof that G are recording ; O / someone *please* tape KIAB

. Karin . qkarinb at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 19:07:15 PDT 2003

*does the hippy swirl dance*
if this is true then thats fantastic :) at least to meeeeee.

and it think its cute that he calls her by her full name ;)

karin

michelle wrote gleefully:
http://www.mattchamberlain.com/
3-31-2003
"had a day off in Madison and the Garbage people were in town recording
their record...Shirly ann Manson picked me up and I went to their studio for
lunch and some chit chat,I really love those people---very good folks..."

Check out the bunny on his front page. Awww...
Hey, we still need a taper for the KIAB show! I can't find anyone ::'(