[Trash-talk] shirley at nyc jt leroy reading

the menace sms52 at drexel.edu
Fri Apr 18 02:53:47 PDT 2003

we (me, mike-trashboy and molly) went to the jt leroy reading in new york
tonight.

here's what you need to know:

we saw shirley when they were doing publicity photos.  she asked 'what are you
doing here?!' and came over for photos and brief conversation.  i asked how
the next album was going and she made a face and said they were in the studio.
 so uhh yeah.  she looked cute though.  everybody cheered hardcore for her
reading, much moreso than any of the other readers.  she read a passage from
the heart is deceitful above all things, where jeremiah goes to live with his
grandparents?

we got caught up in the paparazzi taking pictures of tatum o'neal.  so we took
one too.  it came out awesome.  that was awesome.

debbie harry is so scary up close but still makes me weak in the knees.

winona ryder is way cute, moreso than i thought she'd be.

jt leroy is fucking precious.. he was so scared and shy to talk to everyone
and he looked and sounded nothing like i'd imagined but he was so adorable and
i want to keep him in a tank with some wood shavings and a water bottle and a
hamster wheel so i can pet him and take care of him.  I WANT.

wonderful night.

http://www.spastica.net/stuff/shirleystef.jpg
http://www.spastica.net/trashed/shirleymike.jpg

woo.