[Trash-talk] Proof that G are recording ; O / someone *please* tape KIAB

Susan Senn kanuz at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 01:03:04 PDT 2003

>http://www.mattchamberlain.com/
>3-31-2003
>"had a day off in Madison and the Garbage people were in town recording
>their record...Shirly ann Manson picked me up and I went to their studio
>for lunch and some chit chat,I really love those people---very good
>folks..."
>
>Check out the bunny on his front page. Awww...
>
>Hey, we still need a taper for the KIAB show! I can't find anyone ::'(
>
>--Michele

I was at the Tori show here in Madison, and I wondered if that would happen.
  And so it did...I wish I had rockstar ins.

Susan

"How can you love me if you don't know me? I stink really bad." - Courtney
Love

"Garbage is a group of un-talented, UGLY 40 and 50 year olds who try to act
young and cool. They are the most awful band I've ever heard, MUCH worse
than the Beatles. I can't stand these people, they are SO bad!" Cassie of
the Anti-Garbage site.