[Trash-talk] i fucked up bigtime... :'(

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 13 12:19:15 PDT 2003

Went out drinking last night and I......*really deep sigh* I lost my purse
with my wallet, phone and make-up. I don't even know the last time I had it.
I have a partial black-out of most of the evening/night. I can barely
remember that a good samaritan drove me home out of pity cos I was
super-depressed and crying madly. I need to learn to not drink too much.
Never drink vodka and whiskey! Deadly combination. Strangely enough I have
had the decency(sp?) to wash off my make-up before going to bed. I don't
remember doing that. I remember playing pool. That's about it. Oh god, I
hope I find my purse......

@nette

"I can take you out with just a flick of my wrist[...]Bow down to me! STOP
IT!!!!"
-Supervixen at Brixton-

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"