[Trash-talk] BUTG (Daria version) vid broke, now reposting

Michele vr5sbloom at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 02:58:03 PDT 2003

Some of you might remember me tearing my hair out when the BUTG vid with
Daria clips was kindly uploaded to Jayson's FTP, and it was broken...

...looks like I posted that bad file to abmg during the vid flood. And
have been sharing it on Direct Connect, uploading it to I don't feel
like going through and counting how many people. Dammit.

I'm posting the good one now. Thanks to Mike for proofreading my work!

--Michele