[Trash-talk] NGR looking for last weekend's Philly City Paper

Michele vr5sbloom at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 01:14:12 PDT 2003

I'm hunting for the April 3-9, 2003 Philadelphia City Paper.
Specifically the musicpicks article on Vienna Teng as seen here:
http://www.citypaper.net/articles/current/musicpicks4.shtml

I suppose this'll disappear soon, if not already, so if someone could
quickly scoop it up I'd appreciate it. I'm assuming it's free, I could
be wrong. I do have last year's Garbage show at the Electric Factory if
that would be good trade incentive ;)

Oh and everyone else, go see Vienna on tour right now ;P

--Michele