[Trash-talk] 5th april 2002 - my turn to reminise (i cant spell it!)

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 6 13:20:41 PDT 2003

>Lou!! I just remembered! Were you the girl who thought I was Shirley when I
>came around to the back entrance?? I remember I came around and I shouted
>"HORses" (hahaha! sorry, 'inside' joke or what ever it's called) and a few
>people turned around and when I came up to the fence a girl said "I thought
>you were Shirley when you came around, but I thought it was a bit strange
>she would come around that way" or something like that. That was quite
>funny.

nopes.. pas moi.. *sniffs* we didnt like each other in edinburgh.. (loud
annoying goth - *hehe* thats very correct!) i did talk to you and jeff.. i
bought a ticket off him for a friend (thank you)...

>Btw, how long did we wait for Steve?

did you wait for him afterwards? we arrived just to see duke leave and we
left straight after shirley came to me.. i was the last in the line and i
think.. i barely remember.. but the minute she left i was swallowed up by
people all crowding around me and touching me.. stroking my hair.. lou lou
lou and hugging me and siofra squealing.. and people just.. i felt like a
star for a moment myself.. i love my friends...