[Trash-talk] 5th april 2002 - my turn to reminise (i cant spell it!)

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 6 01:25:55 PST 2003

First things first: reminisc (I looked it up) (or remise)

>but the night isnt over yet...
Lou!! I just remembered! Were you the girl who thought I was Shirley when I
came around to the back entrance?? I remember I came around and I shouted
"HORses" (hahaha! sorry, 'inside' joke or what ever it's called) and a few
people turned around and when I came up to the fence a girl said "I thought
you were Shirley when you came around, but I thought it was a bit strange
she would come around that way" or something like that. That was quite
funny. Btw, how long did we wait for Steve? It took fucking ages before he
came out and the first thing he said was "are you really from Norway?",
hahahahaha!! Believe it or not, I was a bit offended at that, cos he'd met
me in Norway. But ok, he didn't remember me, but I had this silly idea that
he would because Shirley did. *rolls eyes at herself*

@nette

"I can take you out with just a flick of my wrist[...]Bow down to me!"
-Supervixen-

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"