[Trash-talk] NGR: HELP!! advice from a super cool Irish-savvygirl

Merka, Lauren Lauren.Merka at trinity.edu
Thu Apr 3 16:44:51 PST 2003

Hey now all you people saying Cork is a bad choice!!! I didn't pick just for no reason!!! It'll be a lot cheaper b/c I can apply straight to the school instead of going through some stupid program that'll charge me $4000 extra or something. Geez why is travel such a bitch????? I'll just steal a car and learn to drive on the other side of the road!!! You people better come visit me and I'm definitly going to make it to Dublin and London, and hopefully Paris, Madrid, everything. I figure it'll be cheaper to travel around Europe while I'm in Europe rather than trying to do it while I'm here in Texas. Good plan right???? Anyway I'd love to meet you Trashers as I romp around Europe. Crazy lil' Texas Trasher Bunny on the loose!!!!! Watch out Colin Farrell!!!! HERE I COME!!! =)

**Lauren**