[Trash-talk] vote! :D

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 3 22:52:34 PST 2003

Yes, worst Bond theme ever. Madonna's song was good, but there was NOTHING
Bond about it AT ALL! I hated it. Garbage did well, it sounded very Bond,
but it is, unfortunately, not the best Bond theme. I think Madonna has lost
her edge. Her last 3 albums have sounded too alike. She used to be a lot
more diverse. No, I prefer the 'old' Madonna. Human Nature is her best song
in my opinion. And Sanctuary, that one's amazing.

@nette

"I can take you out with just a flick of my wrist[...]Bow down to me!"
-Supervixen-

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"