[Trash-talk] EMDR

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 21:37:40 PST 2003

okay if you know anything about/have had/are having EMDR please email me -
but keep Trash talk in the subject line because i delete all other emails
that dont have that type of subject line ok? or else you can just reply
directly to tt.. i dont mind...

im not going to explain what EMDR is.. because if you are having it then you
will know.. basically - i just need advice.. i need to talk to someone..
okays.. so please email me.. i need your experiences.. etc etc..

today is a BAD day...

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********