[Trash-talk]the address of..... Garbage site with Shirley quotes?

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 21:13:55 PST 2003

okay three emails later and im sorted.. if you want to check out this site
and i recommend it because it is quite cool here it is...

http://web.archive.org/web/20020601164052/http://personal.inet.fi/cool/shirley/index.htm

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********