[Trash-talk] Garbage site with Shirley quotes?

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 21:10:02 PST 2003

okay yeah i have the url.. cos well it turns out it was in my memories.. and
well i sent you on a wild goos echase with the lj link.. cos it was in a
different community.. the site is *definitely* disbanded.. they've even
taken down the webspace.. it used to say about how something had happened
them.. but it doesnt anymores

http://personal.inet.fi/cool/shirley/index.htm

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix