[Trash-talk] Garbage site with Shirley quotes?

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 21:05:10 PST 2003

well no i dont.. but if you really want to have loads of fun you could trail
on this site

http://www.livejournal.com/~garbage_fans

thats where i first heard about it.. but it was a long time ago.. possibly a
year ago.. so you'd really have to look through old calender posts.. i might
have a go and let you know...

i  remember that site it was really pretty cool.. i remember asking to use
it for fish on fire.. thats how i foudn out it was suspended...

it might be in my lj memories.. let me check