[Trash-talk] Re: [NGR] Susan's signature thingies

Susan Senn kanuz at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 03:14:24 PST 2003

>Being a huge huge fan of the Anti-Garbage site's various offerings, I loved
>reading this! It's been too long since I've read that. Thanks, Susan. "MUCH
>worse than the Beatles"! :)
>
>I also enjoy anything Courtney ever has to say - and hadn't read that one.
>Just got done seeing photos of her nude shenanigans during a Q magazine
>photoshoot yesterday. *sigh* Courtney Courtney Courtney :)
>
>XOXO,
>Alan

Awww, shucks.

The funny thing about the Q shoot was that afterwards she kept saying that
they stole the pictures...but I don't don't understand what she thought the
photographer was going to do with photos of Courtney running naked through
the streets of London.  Silly Courtney.  And back to watching Polyester...

Susan

"How can you love me if you don't know me? I stink really bad." - Courtney
Love

"Garbage is a group of un-talented, UGLY 40 and 50 year olds who try to act
young and cool. They are the most awful band I've ever heard, MUCH worse
than the Beatles. I can't stand these people, they are SO bad!" Cassie of
the Anti-Garbage site.