[Trash-talk] pink guitar on eBay

marta redgilda at garbage.pl
Tue Apr 1 03:18:28 PST 2003

Tuesday, April 1, 2003, 2:22:54 AM, Bill wrote:

B> The guitar itself isn't fake, it certainly exists.

heh  i guess noone is doubting that it's a real guitar:) the question is - is
it really hers? maybe there were more custom made pink fenders.. well either
way, I'm not gonna buy it;)

B>  I doubt that it's
B> Shirley's signature though. :-)

yeah  and IMHO it kinda ruins "the look" of the guitar anyway.. if I bought that guitar, I
would  wash  the signature off, even if it's a real one;) lol ok its getting
late:)

but  also,  let  me just add that I prefer the previous 'pink' of the guitar
rather  than the current strong one... this whole thing doesnt make sense to
me  anyway..  why  would  she re-paint it? and why would she sell it/give it
away? Why would Chad sell it?

anyway....any news on the new album or the dvd?:p

oh  and,  glad  to see Dukester2 on TT again, even though he posted OLD news
which  was  really unlike him;) ahh all these wannabies everywhere... I want
the real D2 back!

oh well, good luck to all the ebay bidders and good night:)
--
.: Marta
.: mailto:redgilda at garbage.pl
.: http://www.lovecliche.com