[Trash-talk] Naval Rings and Garbage

Alan Hoppe achoppe@earthlink.net
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 21:24:37 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Merka, Lauren <Lauren.Merka@trinity.edu>

> I don't care what they say it hurts when you get anything pierced, and
this was no exception. We went out and Brittany was askign how it went and I
was like "Renee kept me calm by talking about Garbage!!!" and she was like
"well it's a good thing I didn't go in b/c I wouldn't have been able to do
that!" So in the end I didn't bleed, and it was only red for like 3 minutes
afterwards. It's not swollen or nasty now, so everything's great!!!

i'm afraid to do that because i have an outie. i hear those are more painful
to have pierced.
i had my earlobe pierced one time by my friend's little sister and her
punk-ass friends and they used frozen food packets ( boxes of peas ) to numb
my lobe and then *zooomp* they stuck a safety pin through it. i felt so
punk. hehe. but that was back before garbage. and now it's sealed up. they
wouldn't let me wear my earring while delivering room service. oh, how times
have changed.

xxoo,
alan