[Trash-talk] Tattoo or no?

C79helium@aol.com C79helium@aol.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:16:00 EST

--part1_11a.1bb3f015.2b2fe2e0_boundary

--- alayna hughes <garbagetmw@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > 1. Whatyd ya get?
> > 2. did it hurt?
> > 3. Where is it
> > 4. cost
> > 5. Do you regret it?

1) Left full sleeve which has cherry blossoms, Kwan Yin (Buddha angel), some
leaves & a few bugs of beetles, caterpillar & ladybugs on them, a half sleeve
on my right arm which has two koi fish & a Buddha on it. My back is 60% done
with two dragons & a total of 8 Asian people on my back with a tiny village
on the lower of my back. Also each of my shoulder has a feu dog on them.

2) Any tattoos that people usually get is gonna hurt but it is a little bit
more sensitive when people get a tattoo on the inside of there arm, elbow or
on there spine. In my honest opinion I think that a tattoo feels like a rug
burn.

3) To sum up where my tattoos are, almost full back, half of my right arm,
full on my left arm & shoulders.

4) At first each of my sittings were $100.00 but then it got lowered to
$60.00 a sitting cause I keep going to the same guy. Each of the sitting is
about 3 hours.

5) As of now I do not regret getting tattoos cause to me I personally think
it makes me feel more confidence about myself, a definite conversation
starter since people like to come up to me & talk to me about the body art &
how much they really like the ink that my artist does on me. Having "G" or
"Garbage" tattooed on someone's body should be a decision thought long about
before getting since it is forever on your body but I say you should get it
if you feel really strong about that choice.

                    -cana-

--part1_11a.1bb3f015.2b2fe2e0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>--- alayna hughes &lt;garbagetmw@hotmail.com&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">&gt; 1. Whatyd ya get?<BR>
&gt; 2. did it hurt?<BR>
&gt; 3. Where is it<BR>
&gt; 4. cost<BR>
&gt; 5. Do you regret it?</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
1) Left full sleeve which has cherry blossoms, Kwan Yin (Buddha angel), some leaves &amp; a few bugs of beetles, caterpillar &amp; ladybugs on them, a half sleeve on my right arm which has two koi fish &amp; a Buddha on it. My back is 60% done with two dragons &amp; a total of 8 Asian people on my back with a tiny village on the lower of my back. Also each of my shoulder has a feu dog on them.<BR>
<BR>
2) Any tattoos that people usually get is gonna hurt but it is a little bit more sensitive when people get a tattoo on the inside of there arm, elbow or on there spine. In my honest opinion I think that a tattoo feels like a rug burn.<BR>
<BR>
3) To sum up where my tattoos are, almost full back, half of my right arm, full on my left arm &amp; shoulders.<BR>
<BR>
4) At first each of my sittings were $100.00 but then it got lowered to $60.00 a sitting cause I keep going to the same guy. Each of the sitting is about 3 hours.<BR>
<BR>
5) As of now I do not regret getting tattoos cause to me I personally think it makes me feel more confidence about myself, a definite conversation starter since people like to come up to me &amp; talk to me about the body art &amp; how much they really like the ink that my artist does on me. Having "G" or "Garbage" tattooed on someone's body should be a decision thought long about before getting since it is forever on your body but I say you should get it if you feel really strong about that choice.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -cana-</FONT></HTML>

--part1_11a.1bb3f015.2b2fe2e0_boundary--