[Trash-talk] Tattoo or no?

Shirley vixen cmonshirl@hotmail.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 20:42:58 +0000

well i dont have a tattoo but can i suggest against the G one.. the only
other garbage fan i know with the first album G (she shall remain nameless)
has a terrible tattoo that looks like it was drawn on with pen.. of course
ive only ever seen photos.. although i have seen her in real life.. and it
looks awful..:)

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********