[Trash-talk] Shirley's new boots ( plus new TTB fan fiction )

Alan Hoppe achoppe@earthlink.net
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 19:26:34 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Lindsay Calhoun <shirleyzas@hotmail.com>

> Oh man I love Alan's trasher fiction :)

thank you! actually i owe all writing inspiration to sp*rkle dee, who
brought me out of my shell and adorned me with proper word-robe.

> the best - but isn't Pat like, an honorary Texas trasher?  He totally
should
> be in the story, like "Pat's Bunnies" instead of Charlie's Angels.  And

that's almost spooky. i was on a bus thinking *pat would be like the bosley
character from charlie's angels .. no i can't use that .. pat would kick my
butt* and then *woooosh* pat's bunnies. oh my.

> Pat's all pimped out in a fedora and 6" heels and a big fur coat, struttin
> with his cane with the fabulous Bunnies on his arms.  That would be sweet
=)
> -Lindsay

i see the story is writing itself! i'll try to pop back in and see where
it's gone by tuesday!
xxoo,
alan

ps : sorry for sending that last one three times. i dunno how that happened.