[Trash-talk] Shirley's new boots ( plus new TTB fan fiction )

Lindsay Calhoun shirleyzas@hotmail.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 21:05:29 -0600

Oh man I love Alan's trasher fiction :)  The Texas Trasher Bunnies, that's
the best - but isn't Pat like, an honorary Texas trasher?  He totally should
be in the story, like "Pat's Bunnies" instead of Charlie's Angels.  And
Pat's all pimped out in a fedora and 6" heels and a big fur coat, struttin
with his cane with the fabulous Bunnies on his arms.  That would be sweet =)
-Lindsay