[Introspective] Final results of poll on the most underrated and overrated PSB albums

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Mar 9 21:37:38 PST 2019

The final votes are in for my survey of the past two weeks, in which I
asked my site visitors to choose what they consider to be the Pet Shop
Boys most underrated and most overrated studio albums. And the albums
that received the most votes were:

* "Elysium," which was named the most underrated album by 17.5% of the
voters, and

* "Very," which was named the most overrated album by 19.1%.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options from the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the next two weeks is the latest edition of my ongoing
"Rating Project," in which I ask you to rate PSB songs on a scale of 0
to 10 as they compare to all other PSB songs (*not* songs by other
artists). Not surprisingly, this time around I'm focusing on the four
tracks from the Boys' recent "Agenda" EP. So please take a few moments
to rate each of its songs on the following scale:

    * 0 if you consider it one of the Pet Shop Boys all-time worst songs,
    * 1-4 if you consider it a below-average PSB song,
    * 5 if you think it's an "average" PSB song,
    * 6-9 if you believe it's an above-average PSB song, and
    * 10 if you consider it one of their all-time best songs.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in my previous survey! And
I hope you all have a terrific two weeks ahead!