[Introspective] Poll ends soon on the most underrated and overrated PSB albums

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Mar 7 21:04:04 PST 2019

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to choose what you consider to be the most underrated and
the most overrated Pet Shop Boys studio albums. If you haven't voted
yet, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choices right there on
my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a
new survey for the following two weeks.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
delightful weekend!