[Introspective] Final results of poll on best and worst non-studio-album PSB years

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Feb 9 21:18:39 PST 2019

The final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks, in which I
asked my site visitors to choose what they consider to be the best and
worst "PSB years" from among those in which the Pet Shop Boys did not
release a studio album. And the years that received the most votes were:

* 1991, which 20.9% of the voters picked as the BEST non-studio-album
PSB year, and
* 2018, which 21.9% chose as the WORST non-studio-album PSB year.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options from the top navigation bar or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

It should come as no surprise that my new poll for the next two weeks
concerns the new EP "Agenda," which the Pet Shop Boys released just this
past week. I'm asking you about your general, overall early impression
of it. Later on, after we've all had much more time with the songs and
have "absorbed" them, I'll be asking you to rate each track
individually. But right now I'm just looking for your early impression
of them as a whole. So please take a few moments to make your choice
from the options provided right there on my home page. By the way,
several of my site visitors wrote to me this past week suggesting or
predicting that I would be asking a question like this, so thanks to you
all for your "nudges."

And thanks to everyone who voted in my previous survey! I hope you all
have marvelous weeks ahead!