[Introspective] Poll ends soon on the best and worst "non-studio-album PSB years"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Feb 7 21:09:38 PST 2019

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
in which I've listed each of the years since the release of their first
album, Please, in which the Pet Shop Boys did *not* release a studio
album, and I'm asking you to choose (based on all the other things that
took place in the "PSB world" in those years) both the one that you
think is the "best non-studio-album PSB year" and the "worst." If you
haven't yet made your choices, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and take a few minutes to place your
votes.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the next two weeks. And I bet you can guess what it will
focus on. ;-)

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
fantastic weekend!