[Introspective] Poll ends soon on your favorite PSB songs from their "Actually era"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Aug 22 20:47:05 PDT 2019

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current
survey, which asks you to pick your three favorite songs from the Pet
Shop Boys' "Actually era" (aka their "imperial phase"). If you haven't
placed your votes yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary"
site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choices right
there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start a new
survey for the two weeks ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
marvelous weekend!