[Introspective] Poll ends soon: two questions about the final PSB album (whenever)

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Sep 20 21:02:20 PDT 2018

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks two questions about the inevitable but hopefully still
far-off final Pet Shop Boys studio album:

 1. Would you prefer the final song on the final PSB album to be an
    uptempo stomper or a quieter, more comtemplative song?

 2. Would you prefer knowing in advance that the final PSB album is
    indeed their final album, or would you prefer discovering that fact
    only in retrospect, perhaps years after its release?

If you haven't voted yet on these two questions, please take a moment to
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
make your choices right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
superb weekend!