[Introspective] Final results of poll on your favorite PSB song with "You" in its title

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sun May 20 22:15:09 PDT 2018

The final results are in for my poll of the past week (technically,
eight days), in which I asked my site visitors to pick their favorite
Pet Shop Boys song that contains the word "You" in its title. And the
song that received the most votes was:

* "Can You Forgive Her?" chosen by 38.0% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is quite timely considering the recent
conclusion of the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest. I'm asking whether you
believe the Pet Shop Boys ought ever to participate in Eurovision. So
please take a moment to make your choice from the options provided right
there on my home page. And thanks so much to Frode Dahl for suggesting
this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope
you all have a terrific week ahead!