[Introspective] Poll ends soon on your favorite PSB song with "You" in its title

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu May 17 21:36:43 PDT 2018

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is *NOT* the last full day of my current
poll. On account of the extremely busy weekend ahead of me, this week's
poll -- which asks you to choose your favorite officially released Pet
Shop Boys-composed song with the word "You" in its title -- will run one
day longer than usual, not switching over to a new poll until Monday. So
if you haven't voted yet, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on
my home page.

On *Monday* will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I wish you all a most
delightful weekend. (I hope to have one, too.)