[Introspective] Final results of poll on "1 Has 2 Go" from among three classic PSB albums

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Mar 17 22:10:01 PDT 2018

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked
my site visitors to play "1 Has 2 Go" with three classic Pet Shop Boys
albums -- Actually, Behaviour, and Very -- deciding which one they would
"discard," if they had to, in order to "keep" the other two. And
although Actually took the lead in the voting early on and held it
almost to the very end, the final outcome turns out to be a tie:

* Actually and Very, both of which were picked by 35.3% of the voters as
the 1 that has 2 go.

To see the complete results (although there's really not much more to
see), please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll isn't for the week ahead but rather for the next *two* weeks
since other commitments will prevent me from doing my usual switch to a
new survey next weekend. But I hope you'll like it. I'm asking you to
pick what you consider to be the Pet Shop Boys' three *sexiest* music
videos. Thanks so much to Andrew S. for suggesting this question
(although I've modified it a bit; he proposed that you pick just the
single sexiest one, but I'm making it a little easier for you by letting
you choose up to three).

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope
you all have a fantastic two weeks ahead!