[Introspective] Poll ends soon on "1 Has 2 Go" among three classic PSB albums

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Mar 15 21:09:40 PDT 2018

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to play "1 Has 2 Go" with three of the Pet Shop Boys
greatest albums: Actually, Behaviour, and Very. All you have to do is
decide which one you would "discard" in order to "keep" the other two.
If that's a tough choice, that's the whole point of "1 Has 2 Go," the
so-called "game of impossible choices." If you haven't made your choice
yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your selection right there
on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the next two weeks ahead (because other commitments will
prevent me from switching to a new poll the following weekend).

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
superb weekend!