[Introspective] Final results of poll on the PSB highlight of 2018

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Dec 29 21:56:36 PST 2018

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked
my site visitors to choose what they consider to be the "Pet Shop Boys
highlight" of 2018. And the choice that received the most votes was:

* "The reissue of the first six PSB studio albums (aka "Catalogue"),
remastered, with their Further Listening bonus discs," picked by 42.3%
of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options from the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead stems from a comment made by one of the
participants in last week's survey, suggesting that the Pet Shop Boys
are only in it for the money these days. I'm asking you all to weigh in
on this, indicating whether you agree or disagree -- with, not
surprisingly, a few other options falling somewhere between completely
agreeing and completely agreeing. Thanks so much to the site visitor,
identified as Rupert J. Pembleton (The Forth) [sic], who inspired this
question!

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all
have a fantastic week ahead -- and I wish you all a very happy, safe,
and successful New Year!