[Introspective] Poll ends soon on the "PSB highlight" of 2018

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Dec 27 21:43:24 PST 2018

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to choose what you consider to be the "Pet Shop Boys
highlight" of 2018. If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
take your pick from the choices provided right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
marvelous weekend!

Wayne
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.hm