[Introspective] Final results of poll on which of my favorites are your least favorites

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Apr 28 23:14:23 PDT 2018

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked
my site visitors which of my favorite songs on the Pet Shop Boys' albums
happen to be their own *least* favorite tracks on those albums. And the
response that received the most votes was:

* "Actually, *none* of these songs is my least favorite from its
respective album!" chosen by 40.5% of the voters.

But of the songs that *did* receive votes, the top vote-getter was:

* "Birthday Boy," picked by 15.1% as their least favorite track from
"Release."

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options from the top navigation bar or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is something of a sequel to one I ran
about a month ago, in which I asked you to choose what you consider to
be the three sexiest PSB music videos. One of the voters in that survey,
a regular site visitor who goes by the name leesmapman, suggested that I
run a similar poll on what you all regard as the Boys' funniest video --
that is, the one that you find most amusing. And, yes, I'm limiting you
this time to picking just one, not three. Thanks for a great suggestion,
leesmapman!

And thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey. I hope
you all have a wonderful week ahead!